Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Traffic jam

On my way home this evening I witnessed a traffic jam that I could only used to imagine. I'm afraid I was unable to get a photo as the drivers and commuters may get offended. They are after all caught in a jam while in the middle of their excitement to get home.

But I did get a snap shot from Google Earth and drew some lines using GIMP image editor of my Linux OS on the place as what I have seen.

This jam is so tight the traffic enforcers may need to be creative enough to untangle it. And I can only ask you to imagine. Just imagine the line of vehicles on all lanes reaching back from about 200 meters to as long as a kilometer.

And everyone has only one thought in mind: to get home as soon as possible. And I mean everyone including those who caused the jam.

No comments: