Monday, April 14, 2008

Music and calls

In my previous post, I narrated about a quiet ride from our house to the office.

This morning, I had a partially quiet ride.

I am again seated at the back of the Mitsubishi Adventure AUV with four other passengers. One is listening to the music, the other just watches the scenery go by. The fourth was joyfully talking on the phone.

First, she called her (presumably) female friend as asked about the number of a male friend. Then she went on talking about other stuff. Her other phone rang after that and she is now talking to the male friend. By what I hear, the guy was thinking she is using a brand new unit as she explained that the unit she uses is an old one.

All this is happening while the music-listening passenger was tapping his knee to the beat of his overly loud music that leaks out of his plugged ears.

No comments: