Monday, March 24, 2008

Seating arrangement

While seated waiting for the FX to leave, I was asked by the lady sitting with me where I will get off. She was seating nea the door while I sit near the driver in the front row. Since her destination is farther than mine, we exchanged seats. This way, she does not need to get out of the car to let me pass when I get to my destination.

It is an unritten rule in commuting that those whose destination is the farthest should be seated the farthest from he exit as well.

This is especially observed in AUVs like the Toyota Tamaraw FX or other similar vehicles like the Mistubishi Adventure or Isuzu Crosswind. These vehicles are used in garage to terminal transports.

Passengers, without much discussion, agree to the seating arrangements with the least bother to the other.

This practice is best followed during the rainy season. Less movement meanse less opportunities to get wet.

No comments: