Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Lovers are they?

On my way home tonight, I took an FX from Megamall. I took a seat at the back along with a couple who I thought to be married.

As we waited there for the vehicle to fill up and when it eventually left, I came to realize that they were not married and may be just friends. I figured this out when I heard the lady describing her daughter to her friend.

I never really thought of them as having an affair but merely chancing upon each other at the mall and since they are probably neighbors (since they discussed neighborly things). At any rate, the lady was, well, sort of a little sweet to the guy . Patting his leg, leaning on to him makes it look sweet. But then again, I do not know the depth of their relationship so its not really my business.

So, that is the more telling part of my commute today. Hope to be able to share some more in the future.

No comments: