Thursday, June 26, 2008

Those who are first become last

There are times that you feel unfortunate to at the end of a long queue of people trying to get a ride to the office. And there are times that you feel very lucky to be first in the line or in the first group to board and leave.

An of course, there are times that even though you were the first one to leave, the driver of the vehicle that is last to leave drives a lot faster than yours.

Just this morning, I was lucky enough to leave before 8 that will assure me that I will arrive at the office right before nine. While we were on the highway (C-5) just past the u-turn slot near Valle Verde when suddenly, an FX AUV tried to bump us. It turns out that the "rammer" is a coleague of our driver. They both belong to the same transport association. And this second AUV is supposed to have left about 10 minutes after we were on our way.

Lo and behold, a third AUV was also there and overtook us.

In the end, our AUV, that left around 7.45am was the last to reach my stop. And I thought I was lucky to be in the group that went out first.

And so, the first, became last. Haaay...

No comments: